JM Contact Us Plugin / JM Contact Us plugin / Forums

• This plugin is updated originally paid plugin by Spinning Planet.

If you want to know what it could do in version 0.7.25, you can look at tutorial by Spinnig Planet:
    tutorial by Spinnig Planet

I will combine this with my ContactPage plugin.

This is big challenge for me, but it's next prove that old times are not forgotten.

/*
    +---------------------------------------------------------------+
     *	Contact Us Plugin for CMS e107
     *	by Spinning Planet (www.spinningplanet.co.nz)
     *    modified and supported for version 2 by
     *    Jimako (www.e107.sk) 
     *    with kindly permission from Spinning Planet
     *	Released under the terms and conditions of the
     *	GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt)
    +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    */

I will not share this. After time I can tell who is using my plugins for clients and got paid for them. Without at least thank you. And who is helping to community or this site.

• There was an almost identical plugin in v1.4x, and free...
    It had a lot of options also...

• I thought you had on mind Survey plugin (when I get notification), because it was similar to it for me. I didn't know about this one. I will check it.

My plugins for community sites are free, but this plugin is used for corporate sites and you get money for building it. So, if you have client, you can build it yourself or paid for it. I don't mean directly you, but they are people like :

most people came to this chat is a developer (with script skill/talk skill only to client) ..
    they've been paid by their clients, and hope get some free services from here

Or maybe this will be part of my paid themes. I don't know. If google ads helps to paid my bills, maybe I let them free.

And you know me... I probably give it for free when I lost interest. But I have spent too much money on templates... not mention my time. Nevermind. Long and neverending story. There are still problems in core itself.

Moderator(s):
Search just forum
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.If you are not registered click here to signup.

• Jimako
    Jimako  3 weeks ago

I just notice on contact form GDPR agreement. Funny thing is that site doesn't store any submitted information.

• Jimako
    Jimako  1 month ago

I tried to update forum templates (remove custom things) but hit next issue. So unfinished again,

• Jimako
    Jimako  1 month ago

Updated Recaptcha plugin 1.2.1 posted on e107.org

• Jimako
    Jimako  2 months ago

Switched to bbcodes in forum. Now you can have it separate from rest of site. (I think that it's there longer time, just nobody told me this)

• Jimako
    Jimako  3 months ago

removed facebook comments support (both ways were available, removed workaround to do this)